Ease of Use
Style and Design

DO NOT BUY ELECTROLUX/FRIGIDAIRE OR SHOP AT RECKER & BOERGER.Neither company backs up their products or helps out their customers when you get a bad product.

In Fall of 2015 we bought an Electrolux Dishwasher from Recker and Boerger. We were told that buying this more expensive model would pay off and we would be getting a much better machine. It started out great. About 6 months in it wasn’t cleaning well.

We were no longer using the recommended pods, and using liquid detergent. The liquid detergent wasn’t dissolving and leaving a coat on our dishes. Particles were being left all over our dishes. We had to clean a third to half a load by hand every time.

We had techs from 2 different companies come out and tell us what we were doing wrong, and nothing helped. Finally a tech from the second company came in and figured out one of the previous techs put our filter in wrong and a spray arm was full of debris. He wrote it up as hard water deposits. 3 months later after several calls this part got replaced.

With a new part replacement in Dec. of 2016 we started over and the dishwasher cleaning degraded once again. Finally in Aug. of 2017 we started emailing Electrolux and Recker and Boerger.

After playing phone tag for 3 weeks I finally spoke with a woman at Electrolux. She wants me to pay for labor to have this machine repaired since it is out of warranty. The machine has a flaw and has never worked right for more than a six month stretch. They want me to pay more money to have this machine repaired since it is out of the warranty period.

I don’t think I need to pay for anything since it was never correctly repaired during the warranty period. BEWARE ELECTROLUX/FRIGIDAIRE OR SHOP AT RECKER & BOERGER DO NOT BACK THEIR PRODUCTS. THESE TWO COMPANIES HAVE GIVEN ME THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH AN APPLIANCE PURCHASE EVER. STAY AWAY.

I say this after being a loyal RECKER & BOERGER customer of 10 years.

I used to buy scratch and dents for my rentals.This is how they treat you in the end.

Review about: Electrolux Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Staff.

Had an Experience with Recker and Boerger?

Comments